At Sanger & Eby, we customize web-based employee experience tools. From ideating the right tool to designing that tool to developing the actual software, we’re involved from start to finish in implementing modern tech solutions for your business.
Bonus: We do it all with an eye on your larger brand strategy.
Meet employee needs with custom employee experience tools.
Savvy companies demand reliable, effective, branded digital solutions to support their internal processes — and their employees — at every turn. You need a:
- Tool to ease onboarding employees into new roles.
- Training software to systematize e-Learning to educate employees.
- Management solution for complex benefits information your employees can access.
- Tool to bring tedious manual HR processes into the digital realm.
1. We work with:
- Corporate Communications
- Talent Development
- Employee Relations
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Resources
2. To provide:
- e-Learning module design and development
- Benefits systems design and development
- Onboarding solutions design and development
- Custom-built HR support tools
- Compliance reporting software design and development
- Scheduling systems
- Culture-building communication tools & apps
- Systems audit and integration
- Employee intranet/portal design and development
3. That result in:
- Streamlined systems
- Increased innovation and efficiency
- Enhanced employer brand
- Increased employee engagement
- Increased talent retention
- Financial savings
- Better compliance
Simplify the complex. Automate the manual.
Only customized employee experience tools can meet these and other unique employer needs. Made-to-order, web-based solutions are the answer to creating efficiencies. These efficiencies make your job more intuitive by automating previously manual and time-consuming tasks. And when your job is more intuitive, your employees’ jobs become easier, too.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Through our digital strategy, we now bring art and scholarship into everyone’s mobile device, home, and workplace. The museum’s new website provides a user-oriented experience and new research capabilities so we can better share the story of art – past, present, and future.”
– Cameron Kitchin, Louis and Louise Dieterle Nippert Director of the Cincinnati Art Museum
Bring us your challenges
Are your employees or customers stuck performing repetitive tasks? Are too many processes done on paper spreadsheets? Ready to take your idea for a powerful web-based tool from a dream to a reality?
Do your digital tools help people achieve their goals efficiently? Or are they out of sync with your business and brand, and downright painful to use?
Does your company intranet go unused? Is it a chaotic mess? Is there lack of ownership? How can you help employees easily find information to do their jobs? How can you provide better productivity and a unified user experience?
Does your company have multiple areas with shared information? Network drives, CRM systems, corporate social network, content sharing platforms? Do your employees have to guess where information is located?
Use the form or give us a call at 513.918.9122. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!