Current job opening
Web application developer
REMOTE, FREELANCE POSITION
We’re looking for a driven, talented developer who is ready to apply industry best practices in creative ways to solve complex, web-based challenges. We want a thinker — a logical mind ready to tackle the day-to-day challenges all modern web developers face. We need an innovative team-player who is ready to share their knowledge with — and get inspired by — our technologists, designers and strategists.
Our offices are located in the West End near Downtown Cincinnati, but our team is currently working remotely. While this is a remote, freelance position, you'll still get to work closely with the team through open, collaborative meetings and conversations. You must be authorized to work in the United States for any employer without sponsorship.
What we’d like to see
Programming experience in:
C#, .NET or PHP to develop responsive web-based applications
Knowledge of databases, MySQL or SQL Server to write complex queries and/or stored procedures
Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people remotely
- Partner with clients to understand business requirements
- Understand and manage the technical scope of projects
- Consult with the design team during the design process
- Develop and execute programming plans on assigned projects
- Program high-quality, complex solutions
- Create quality assurance test cases on assigned projects
- Function as a team player in a fast-paced, remote environment
Ideal additional experience
- Content management systems or headless CMS systems (e.g., Umbraco, WordPress Orchard, ContentStack) evaluation and customization
- IIS, Apache and web server configuration and security
- Google Maps/Places API integrations
Who we are
Sanger & Eby is a strategic design and technology firm that provides solutions for interactive, print, social media and web applications for Fortune 1000 companies.
Our integrated team of strategists, designers, and developers work across a wide range of industries including retail, entertainment, education, and healthcare. The extensive scope of our experience makes us an ideal partner because we know how to strike the right balance between compelling imagery, technology, and content.
NOTE: We are looking for direct candidates, no recruiters or agencies please.