All is fair in love and war. And recruiting. Attracting exceptional talent is intensely competitive and you have to be at the top of your game to attract top talent.
First impressions matter
Your careers website is one of the most important platforms for connecting and engaging with your candidates. Using it to accurately communicate your employer brand can be the difference in whether a candidate chooses employment with you or your competitor. It can be the difference between attracting talent that will or won’t be the right fit for your company and culture.
And candidates are on the move — 45% of candidates use a mobile device for job searches every single day. So creating a seamless careers site experience, including mobile job search and apply, is critical to your company’s success.
From creating a better mobile experience to attracting a hard-to-hire audience to optimizing an applicant tracking system — we have helped companies like Fox, JOANN and InterContinental Hotels Group elevate the candidate experience and bring their brands to life.
We understand the value of a memorable candidate experience and oftentimes, your careers website is the first opportunity you have to make an impression. We can help you make that impression count.
We work with:
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting
- Talent Development
- Employee Relations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Resources
- Research & strategy
- Content audit & development
- Digital & print design
- Responsive website design & development
- Motion graphic design & execution
- Custom application development
- Data architecture & systems integration
- Recruitment marketing campaigns
- Career websites with integrated mobile job search and apply (Workday, Taleo (Oracle), TalentLink (Lumesse) and Success Factors)
- Dynamic location-based job search results
- Recruiting videos
That result in:
- Enhanced employer brand
- A more qualified applicant pool
- Reduced time to hire
- Reduced hiring costs
- Increased talent retention
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“Sanger & Eby's solution for Macy’s works well for candidates AND our recruiting team. It’s integrated directly into Taleo so any changes to the application are implemented instantly, with no need to maintain or update a separate application. This streamlines the process and reduces administrative burden. It also means we have the same application for every applicant, regardless of how they apply. It’s the ideal approach and we’re very excited about the results.”
– Heather McAninch, Former Macy’s Director, Recruitment Business Processes