Your corporate brand is your reputation and how your brand is managed defines your culture, inside and out.
Creating engaging, branded experiences is critical to success no matter the audience — whether shareholders, consumers, or employees — and aligning your strengths and objectives with your target’s needs in a memorable way creates a meaningful impact that produces measurable results.
At Sanger & Eby, our communications expertise is unmatched. We have been successfully defining, sustaining, and extending corporate brands to help them communicate effectively with internal and external audiences for over 25 years.
We align your strengths and objectives with your target’s needs, enabling us to draw insights and develop and execute strategies that are on-target the first time. This creates solutions that resonate, inspiring interest, engagement, belief, and action.
We focus on delivering bottom-line business results by staying on top of trends and ahead of technology, because we know there’s always a smarter, faster, and more efficient way to achieve your goals.
We’re invested in helping your business thrive. That’s why we don’t just work with your team – we become an extension of it. Let’s have a conversation today!
1. We work with:
- Corporate Communications
- Talent Acquisition & Recruiting
- Talent Development
- Employee Relations
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Human Resources
- Public & Investor Relations
- Research & Strategy
- Content & SEO
- Interactive & Print Design
- Website Development
- Animation & Videography
- Custom Application Development
- Social Media Strategy
3. To deliver:
- Annual Reports & Investor Materials
- Corporate Social Responsibility Reports
- Corporate & Career Websites
- Merger & Acquisition Communications
- Corporate Benefits Portals
- e-learning Experiences
- Database-Driven Applications
- Employment Branding & Value Proposition
- Recruitment Marketing Campaigns
- Onboarding Communications
4. That result in:
- Enhanced Corporate Brand
- Increased Employee Engagement
- Deeper Community Engagement
- Increased Talent Retention
- A More Qualified Applicant Pool
- Reduced Time to Hire
- Reduced Hiring Costs